- Admission Requirements
- All applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution for higher education, or equivalent degree from a foreign institution with a minimum upper division GPA of 3.0.
- The GRE is NOT required for admission into this program.
- Foreign Students must submit: - Official TOEFL scores (minimum score is 550 on paper-based, 213 on computer-based, or 80 on internet-based), - Translation of transcripts, - Financial documents (in the case a student visa is required).
The following materials are required for the application process:
- Online admission application ($30 application fee).
- Official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A statement of purpose (750 words) describing the candidate's academic and professional background as well as career aspirations.
For a schedule of upcoming information sessions please visit our Events page.